Sunday, July 05, 2009

Rufus Scrimgeour, I presume?

The Leaky Cauldron has reported that Bill Nighy stated he will be in the last HP movie.

Nighy said, "I don't think I'm allowed to say it, but I'm going to be in the next Harry Potter film." in an interview with The Independant.

Nighy is friends with the film's director, David Yates and complained earlier this year that he, "is the only British actor not in the films."

People are speculating that he's cast as Rufus Scrimgeour. We'll see. Scrimgeour is supposed to be introduced in Book 6. In fact that scene is one of my favorites, so I hope this isn't true and they already have a Scrimgeour and that scene. Even though I don't like seeing some parts of the books on the screen, I've always wanted to see that one. If he is Scrimgeour though, I think he could do a credible job. I have, however, always pictured the last PM of Magic as a more, well, beefy guy. It does say he's supposed to look like a lion, and Nighy does on a certain level. I guess I just always pictured a well fed lion.

Other interesting news? Not really, no. But I just think it's hilarious/ridiculous/reason why there should be a test to procreate that anyone would do this to themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment